1. Introduction to the Holy Spirit: In this study, we give a list of the various functions of the Holy Spirit.
2. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit:This study also appears in the first booklet, “The journey begins.” In this study, we give a Biblical basis for the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and steps we can take to receive the Baptism in the Holy Spirit.
3. The anointing of the Holy Spirit: In this study we look at the importance of the anointing, how to increase the level of anointing and how to maintain the anointing.
4. Gifts of the Holy Spirit: The gifts of the Holy Spirit are very important, and the Bible warns us not to ignore them. The focus of this study is the practical application of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
5. How to be led by the Holy Spirit: In this study, we will look at one of the greatest keys to success, which is the ability to be led by the Holy Spirit. We will also look the parameters that we need to lay down in our lives in order to be led by the Holy Spirit.
6. Speaking in tongues: This is an important gift of the Holy Spirit to enable us to pray according to the will of God and to increase the level of the anointing and power of God in our lives. Testimonies are included.
7. Measure and flow: In this study we look at what it means to be measured in order to release the flow of the Holy Spirit. We will look at a profile of four types of measurement.
8. The School of the Holy Spirit: In this study we will look at the importance of allowing the Holy Spirit to produce in us the nature of Jesus.
9. The glory of the Lord. In this study we will answer three important questions: 1. What is the glory. 2. How can we experience the glory. 3. Results of the glory.